If you are already a practicing registered nurse or nurse prescriber you have a fantastic opportunity to enhance your medical career. The aesthetics industry is booming right now and it doesn’t show any signs of slowing down in any time soon. By training to deliver and advise on injectable treatments such as BOTOX® and dermal fillers you could be well equipped to expand your services and increase your earning potential.
With your existing qualifications and your aptitude for further learning, you will find it simple to complete a MATA training course that ensures you are fully compliant and confident to practice in this exciting new area of cosmetology.
• There are many positive outcomes to training further in aesthetics:
• Firstly, there is a good deal of extra income to be made
• Secondly, working to help people feel really good about themselves (not just a bit better), can really boost practitioner’s sense of job satisfaction
• Thirdly, an expanding skill and qualification set is always going to help develop your career and keep you abreast of the latest technologies and consumer demands.
• Finally, with more strings to your bow you can start to work more flexibly – giving you the chance of a suitable work-life balance.
How much will it cost?
The MATA courses for injectable procedures such as BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers are reasonably priced. There is a discount on combining both of these two courses, and for more details on this and other course prices, talk to a member of the MATA team today.
What do I need to begin?
To study at this level (and gain certification) you will need to have proof of your medical registration number. There is a section at the start of the online registration for you to enter this information and you will be required to bring registration proof or certificates with you on the training day in order to receive certification of the MATA course.
What is involved in the training?
The course is fully comprehensive and mostly covered in your own time so that you can learn while working. Essentially the main components work as follows:
• The course starts with an online training section within our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). This unique VLE at MATA is a university standard platform and delivers theory-based information; quizzes; videos and webinars.
• At the training days you will have demonstrations from experts
• Plenty of practical application by having hands-on experimentation on specialised materials and/or live models.
• You will have a final assessment on your practical abilities.
• A certificate of successful completion will be awarded shortly after the course.
• As a qualified practitioner you will also have post-course support from our team of experts in injectibles.
If you are thinking of widening your horizons into the field of aesthetic procedures you will need to make sure you get on to the best course – one that is flexible and internationally recognised as an industry gold standard.